- Twenty seats are available for the Atmadarshan Experience: ten for men and ten for women.
- The minimum qualification for admission is a Batchelor’s Degree or Equivalent from any recognized Educational Institution.
- The applicant should have at least five years of experience after ordination/final profession.
- The applicant must furnish a recommendation letter from his/her Major Superior/Bishop.
- The applicant must furnish a recent medical certificate from a recognized physician.
- Prior to the completion of the admission process every candidate should attend any one of the short programs listed as pre-requisite in the Atmadarshan Program sheet.
- Application Forms are available at the Atmadarshan Office. The last date for receiving completed application for the coming year will be 30th September of the current year.
- When admission is granted, a letter of acceptance will be sent to the applicant.
- If for some reason the applicant cancels the admission, his/her seat will be given to the next person in the waiting list.
- Registration will have to be completed before 30th November of the current year after admission is granted by paying the Registration and Course Fee as listed in the Admission Requirements.
When the body is at rest,
The mind is at rest;
When the mind is at rest,
The heart is at rest;
When the heart is at rest,
The spirit is at rest;
When the spirit is at rest,
The Spirit of God is free to act.
Address all correspondence to:
The Program Director
Digha Ghat, P.O., Patna-800011
Mobile: 0930032436, o9430212655